small format, flexible and easy to use-sealed cup pad printer. The
TG 30 is a high speed single colour hand loaded and unloaded semi-automatic
machine complete with x, y z and r, cross table.
technology ensures minimal solvent evaporation and
allows single pack inks to be left in situ in the machine indefinitely
for ongoing work.
- Ink-cup cycle with or without pad operation.
- Quick release fittings for ink-cups and cliché plate
- Fast machine set up (without the need of tools).
- Robust machine construction all varnished with solvent resistant paint.
- Completely pneumatic (6 BAR)
- Completely fireproof
- Safe and easy to operate controls
- Pinned cliché plate avoids registration problems.
- Ink-cup with patented push-on reversible ceramic ring
- Intelligent pad. Can print on any level (even lower than the level of
- The machine can stay for long periods tooled and ready to print.
- Production (adj.): max. auto cycle speed 2200 print passes per/hr.
- Ink-cup size: 90 mm. diam.
- Printable area: max. 85 mm. diam. using our patented hermetic ink-cups
- Cliché plate: 93 x 200 mm. in thin steel or high quality photopolymer
- Pad fixing: quick release pad holder with magnetic x, y, z adjustment.
- Working cycle: single; continuous, ink remixing
- Pad force: 400 N.
- Pad stroke: variable air regulated down travel of pad up to a max. of
55 mm. self-adjusting.
- In/Out: with sensor for end of stroke and for presence of substrate
built into the machine.
- Compressed air feed: 6 BAR.
- Piece-holding turret: cross table x, y, z and r for fine regulations
- Machine dimensions: 240x550x700 mm.
Tampograf - delsa srl via Leonardo da Vinci, 4 - 21030 Grantola - VA - ITALY Tel. 0332-576490 - Fax 0332-576356 -